Templates

Who wouldn't want to use a template to make your life a little easier?! A template in Word is an easy way to create a document such as a Flyer, Brochure, Cover Letter, Resume, Research Paper, and many many more! Templates are a helpful tool for you to be sure you are doing your work correctly and get your assignment done in a timely manner. Instead of creating your own design from scratch, templates are available in Word to have accurate formatting and spacing. I personally have used templates ever since I have learned about them. I have used templates for babysitting gigs, my resume, research papers - the list could go on. I also feel like it could make it more fun to get your work done and helps you be more creative. 

To find templates in Word, simply click your 'Word' application on your computer and you can search for different types of templates or simply scroll through them. Below are some screenshots of what it would look like.




Comments